Week 3 Project Update
This month, I will be working to improve marketing and customer success for a small business called Double J Designs. Feel free to click around and see a full overview of my project here.
Week 3 of this month-long project is complete! Below you will find my weekly update of the progress I have made and what I have learned.
Here is What I Accomplished This Week:
- I created a sequence of three social media ads using Facebook Business Suite. Learn how about how I designed them and their results here.
- I published the website for Double J Designs.
This was my big accomplishment for the week being that it was one of the main things I was originally hired to do. I launched the website, promoted it on social media, and updated the information on the business cards.
- I was not able to install a chatbot onto the website due to the website plan that was purchased, but I created a guide for how you would create and install a chatbot. View that here.
- 3 Reasons Your Small Business Needs a Website
- Social Media Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide
What I Learned This Week:
- How to see the results that social media ads produce
- Drift chatbot installation doesn’t work for all website plans
- How to publish a website
- How to determine the success of social media ads
What to Expect for Next Week:
- Zapier blog posts
- Set up a business listing with Google
- Use Vistaprint to find a customer loyalty card & set up an outline for how it’ll work
- Blog post on organization tips for a big project
I am excited for you to follow me and my progress as I wrap up this project next week!